Raising Nebraska is a unique venue for your event that offers a spacious and affordable facility to fit your event needs!
Raising Nebraska offers an entertaining atmosphere with more than a dozen interactive agricultural exhibits to explore. We welcome you to Raising Nebraska and invite you to discover the experience!
For Questions, Or to Book Your Event, Contact Beth Janning:
Phone: 308-385-3967 | Email: email@example.com
- Maximum capacity: 350
- 60” Round and 8’ Banquet tables available for 150 individuals; ask for information on larger groups
- Table Coverings are required for all events. Rental costs and fees are responsibility of the event patron
- Corporate & Private: $400
- Non-profit: $250
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln Groups: $200
- For events during open hours (9 am-4 pm) ask for pricing.
- Additional charges and fees may apply
- Events must conclude by 12:00am, unless prior approval is secured
- Events have until 1:30am to clean-up and vacate exhibit. $150 charge for every hour after 1:30am.
- All decorations require prior approval
- No candles, glitter, or confetti permitted
- No items may be hung with glue, tape, or adhesives to exhibit displays
- For events with alcohol present and guests over 100, a qualified security guard is required. These fees are the responsibility of the event patron
- All licensed catering is approved
- Arrangements are responsibility of event patron
- We must receive the approved caterer license and menu prior to event
- Caterer details should be confirmed with Raising Nebraska, including arrival and departure times, designated loading areas, work area requirements, etc.
- Contact us for specifics regarding alcohol permit details
Things to Note
- All areas of Raising Nebraska are smoke-free
- Inappropriate and Dangerous behavior is not permitted
- Any violations result in termination of event and damage charges will apply
Reservations & Payment
- Non-Refundable Deposit (25% of Rental Fee) required for date reservation
- Complete Rental Fee must be received five business days prior to event
- Additional fees and charges to be paid in full five business days following event date
Download the Raising Nebraska Event Brochure (PDF, 500KB)