Raising Nebraska is a unique venue for your event that offers a spacious and affordable facility to fit your educational event needs!
Raising Nebraska offers an entertaining atmosphere for with more than a dozen interactive agricultural exhibits to explore.
We welcome you to Raising Nebraska and invite you to discover the experience!
For Questions, Or to Book Your Event, Contact Sarah Polak:
Phone: 308.385.3967 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum capacity: 350
- 8’ Banquet tables and seating to accommodate up to 200 individuals is included in the rental fee.
- Table Coverings are required for all events and are not provided by Raising Nebraska.
- Rental costs for additional tables, chairs, and any related fees are responsibility of the event patron.
- Event patrons are responsible for setting up and taking down chairs and tables.
- Fees vary by time of day and space(s) used.
- Please note that additional fees for exclusivity and after-hours may apply
- Raising Nebraska may be rented during normal business hours, evenings and weekends.
- The pivot area cannot be rented during normal business hours while the facility is open to the public, unless the entire facility is being rented out.
- After-hours events must conclude, be cleaned up, and vacated by 12am (unless given prior written approval)
- Additional fees may apply for additional hours not in your contract.
Reservations & Payment
- Non-Refundable Deposit (25% of Rental Fee) required to reserve your date(s).
- A 10% discount is applied for reservations of 3 or more spaces.
- The complete rental fee must be received five business days prior to event.
- Additional fees/charges must be paid in full five business days following event date
- All decorations require prior approval
- No open flame candles, glitter, or confetti permitted
- No items may be hung to exhibit displays with glue, tape, or adhesives
Catering and Alcohol
- All licensed catering is approved. We have no required vendors.
- Arrangements for catering are responsibility of event patron.
- Raising Nebraska may request a copy of the approved caterer’s license prior to the event, if we have not worked with them before.
- Caterer should confirm with Raising Nebraska, arrival and departure times, designated loading areas, work area requirements, prior to the event.
- Raising Nebraska will consider requests to serve alcohol on a case-by-case basis.
- The liquor license will be the responsibility of the event sponsor and/or event caterer.
Things to Note
- All areas of Raising Nebraska are smoke-free.
- Inappropriate and Dangerous behavior is not permitted.
- Any violations result in termination of event and damage charges will apply.
- Raising Nebraska’s main purpose is to serve as an educational outreach facility for the University of Nebraska Lincoln. Therefore, Raising Nebraska is not available for weddings or prom celebrations. ALL requests for facility usage are reviewed and subject to approval.
List of all available vendors is available upon request